As the COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant effect on capital markets and the global economy as a whole, we expect to see more midsize companies looking for simpler and more cost-effective ways of raising capital, and a regional equity market (REMS) listing could be one such opportunity for Kazakhstan businesses.
|The regional equity market:
- Understands the various aspects of midsize companies and their investors best.
- Promotes the development of an ecosystem to raise capital for Kazakhstan companies.
- Increases foreign and regional investor interest to ensure a dynamic and more liquid market.
- Reduces the administrative burden for potential issuers.
- Provides an alternative to bank lending when it is unavailable or when terms are unfavourable.
- Is less expensive, and offers simpler listing and capital raising procedures for issuers.
- Makes investing in the AIFC jurisdiction, which protects investor interests according to international standards and practices, far more convenient.
Click here for more details on the REMS
REMS brochure link